Superfoods that increase Collagen
Quality supplements are the solution of choice for those who want to ensure optimal collagen levels at all times.
Developing and adopting healthier eating habits will result in a noticeable increase in Collagen levels and will have a positive effect on many other aspects of overall health and well-being.
According to holistic nutritionist Kim D'Eon, specific food categories, referred to as Superfoods, should be privileged to help the body naturally increase its collagen production, here is what she recommends:
- Foods rich in vitamin A like carrots, sweet potatoes, apricots, and eggs.
- Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach and broccoli.
- Onions and garlic are high in sulfur, an important component in the production of cartilage.
- Berries such as blueberries, blackberries and raspberries provide antioxidant protection.
- Oranges, peppers and strawberries are rich in vitamin C, which is necessary for the production of collagen.
- Nuts, such as almonds, walnuts, legumes and seeds are rich in amino acids
- Bone broth is rich in amino acids, known to act as the building blocks of collagen.
Health starts on your plate! High quality supplements will increase collagen levels and ensure that they remain optimal at all times.
Discover our solutions ! www.Produitsprobert.com/en/shop